The premium support package is included as part of the SLA + Premium Support bundle as an optional addition to cloud-based subscriptions. This premium support includes the Ross Video standard support offering, with priority level support, front-of-the-queue ticketing, and guarantees for support response times.
- Free phone and e-mail support 24/7/365.
- Technical Support is staffed by Ross Video employees, a team of experienced specialists ready to assist you with any question or technical issue.
- Our North American Center located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada is open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:00 pm EST, with 24/7/365 on-call service after hours.
- Our telephone number is +1-613-652-4886 (toll free with in North America +1-844-652-0645)
- Proactive system health monitoring for all cloud services by our operations team with on-call alerts for cloud operations staff.
- No guarantee on response times for support tickets. E-mail issues are a best attempt at one
business day for a reply, urgent issues via phone will be handled 24/7.
- Escalation processes in place for issues unavailable to be resolved by the technical support team to field and development teams.
- All features in “standard” support.
- All tickets prioritized in queue for response.
- Guaranteed response times depending on issue severity classification, as noted in the severity level guide.
Case Severity Levels
P1 – Critical / System Unavailable
Critical functionality broken or system unavailable for use. No workaround available.
- This issue is placed in top priority and all necessary resources are immediately assigned to the issue.
- Initial response time: 30 minutes provided proper processes are followed for submission and classification of issue.
- Updates provided every 2 to 4 hours.
- Workaround: 8 hours maximum.
- Complete resolution: 48 hours.
P2 – Severe
Significant product functionality is not working causing impact to business objectives (workflow, etc).
- This issue is placed in high priority and all necessary resources are assigned to the issue. Work is generally performed during business hours.
- Initial response time: 4 hours provided proper processes are followed for submission and classification of issue.
- Updates provided daily.
- Workaround: 48 hours
- Complete resolution: 1 week
P3 – Minor
Some product functionality is not working impacting business objectives.
- This is classified as a lower function technical issue and appropriate resources are assigned.
- Updates provided weekly.
- Workaround as required
- Resolution in next product release.
Problem acknowledged but is of very minor nature or has no impact to business or operational processes.